Sunday, January 22, 2006

I know where I'm going

It is a very gratifying feeling when your efforts have paid off towards your destiny. I'm quitely savouring this moment. Called up home and confirmed my plans , they were as happy as I am, especially mother who was a bit worried that I might get very upset about my rejects. I have learnt to focus on my positive future than worry about the things I've lost. It has not been easy for me, almost 2 long years. But I'm happy that things are beggining to take shape. The first real manifestation of the good news was when I treated Matthew Pallan ( my team mate - who helped me with my application) to some good Indian food at chennai dosa. The weekend has been a quiet one , was home all day y'day, saw HAASIL again, absolutely loved it. Gowri , Badri shankar are amazing. Irfaan apparently won an award for his performance.

Well my gadget plans are afoot, planning to go for an INSPIRON 6000. Haven't yet shopped/looked for other stuff, plan to do this this week ( I should be relatively free this week). Am planning to read some Management literature from today.

Had a very good weekend overall, had some good talk with my flat mates.

Hope I have a good week ahead ! ciao.

HMTG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home