Monday, January 23, 2006

Just another manic monday...

Ever wondered why Mondays are so lugubriuos and tiresome, more so if you have just completed a major deliverable and have a long hiatus before the next phase kicks in.

Well the real spot of bother is that I don't have the keys to my flat ( yes as mundane as that), so will have to kill some time before I head back home.

Work front, well things are shaping up well, my hard work for the past year has been recognised ( let's see if it boils to some "real" benefit). Haven't yet discussed my future with anybody at work, so It might come in as a shock to many.

On my personal front, had planned to enroll myself the gym, might just do so even now. Also, have posted s0me queries about my Laptop to some queries , hope to sort out my lapton by this week. Yet to figure out my Cam, iPod etc.

Had some fun @ work today, Kam seems to have a great penchance to look into the nitty gritty of stuff to come up with "undocumented software features", so had to negotiate some Defects with her. Also, delegating work has its own bliss.

Need to sort out loads of stuff, like a "to-do" list before I hit the home run, like dining with X,Y and Z. Handling my finances has taken a back seat, need to sort that out desperately.

So in short, loads of stuff to do, but this monday thing just bogged me down today ( I didn't have corn flakes today and that has made things worse).

Bye for now, heading to register myself in the gym next to E.Croydon.

Cheerio, HMTG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home