Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Jama Jam Gym....

Good news - Enrolled in a local gym, this has been due long time. Was paying membership fees for about 3 years without really hitting the treadmill ( at office ) , now that I've just got about 3 months to get back to shape I'm very keen to be regular this time. So I did visit the gym y'day and today. The gym is called "energize" and is OK, good ambiance, non intruding staff and on the whole a very good place. So there has been a bit of change in my daily schedule, am leaving office early, about 6 ish ( yes in my standards it is very early) and hitting the gym at around 7:30 and I'm in bed by 11 ( a good 2 hours early). Lets see how I am able to keep up the tempo.

Y'day at office was crazy, was arguing with Jim about a non-existent tracker which he raised as a show stopper ( I don't really like being pushed around - IT is a partnership after all), so did a whole lot of talking, neways got this sorted today and he was very happy with it. So with it all the caveats have been fulfilled.

Laptop - I had some interaction with the ISB yahoo group and was good ( was about my LAPTOP), also managed to get a deal with DELL ( Uday is the man , looking for some discount) , yet to finalise it.

Didn't call up HOME, feeling bad ( Mom had asked me to call...sob sob). Arasan has joined me here at London and is still that non-chalant guy I knew, so guess it would take me a while before I induce some "corporate etiquette" into his behavior.

In general, feeling very excited about my future ( Anup Upadhyay our GEM has a rocketing career, and his interview did inspire me, IIMB grad , hez the talk of the town). Today was very interesting , opened up a leat at DOCs ( one of our vendors), so am mighty pleased with myself. Am supposed to write a enagagement opening document tomorrow for our Programme Manager to pursue it.

There is a good movie on TV today at 9 ( GodFather-1) so would be watching it. Kamal just popped into my place now, apparently his flat mates dumped him and went to "Rang De Basanti" no sure if it is a good movie.

So tomorrow is going be pretty relaxed no gym, no trackers, no tension. Would be finalising my Laptop and also do some browsing. Have a great day folks.

HMTG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home