Sunday, January 29, 2006

Bunti aur Bubli...

Has been one of the best weekends I've had over a looong time, basically just chilled this week. No major worries ( B-school, project etc), twas just chillax.

Woke up late y'day, browsed a lot and just lazed around, until at around 3:30 when I decided to hit the gym ( so that I could take some rest on sunday and not feel guilty), so did a good routine , that really made me feel good. Retuned home in time ( was around 10:30 IST) and called up home, was good chatting to mummy and sis ( basically a long list of do's and don'ts). Neways both sounded happy , and Mom gave me a list of things to get for her and sister ( and also Suresh, my BIL). Then decided to have a hot shower ( absolute bliss after a good workout) and was feeling really good. So decided to go the video parlour and get some movies , got BnB and boy I'm glad that I did so, it is a rocking movie ( really love Rani in this , he was my fav for some time, till Saathiya came along). Neways, had a rocking time with BnB on saturday eve.

Sunday, was cool too, watched Federer thulp Marcos to get to his 7th Grand slam , and saw the IND-PAK match finally looking to produce a result ( after the first 2 matches in the series were drawn) not sure if is good news as India is in a spot of bother. Neways, saw a bit of BnB ( especially the naach balliye.. number, which features Shamak Davar). The choreography is amazing, with the disco style moves. My roomie OP is getting married so wanted to take a few pics, so had a photo session in the morning ( the sun was out and the weather was georgeous). Really felt good to be around today ( like one of the childhood saturday's when there would be no one around, and me and my sis would catch butterflies).

Have almost finalised on my Digital camera ( going for a DSC P200 cybershot) and am planning to place my DELL order tomorrow. Also, had planned to take my flatmates out for dinner ( once lost a bet to OP, as to who was at the door, how silly can I get). But since OP's had to attend the going-back-offshore party of his colleage, has to push this to next weekend.

Neways signing off on a very a happy note.

Wish you all have a very great week ahead.

HMTG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home