Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Pandemonium....

The last couple of days has been total chaos at work. Things just have fallen apart, not due to anyone's fault or anything, just that things fell apart. This has scared quite a few people that we might just miss our project deadlines, but am confident of making them. Work apart, am pretty much settling into a rhythm w.r.t to my gymming and sleep ;-).

Y'day, OP was blabbering in his sleep ( cursing and all) so here we go. Would be going to the gym today as well. Would be calling up home,and then winging up early. So not much to write ( or I'm just plain tired).

BTW, Barani won some awards at ISB and I feel happy for him ( he does do a good job, keeping ppl like me in the groove). Haven't yet decided as to whether I would want to attend the Pre-term ( strategically would want to go after April, based on how things turn out in the next couple of weeks).

Wokay then folks, have a good day ahead.

HMTG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home