Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Hip Hip Hurrah....

Finally the system test for my application got kicking, after 2 gruelling days of multi party trouble shooting it was precisely at 5 today that we got the all clear. Y'day we had issues around the dreaded LinkID and what an experience it was to get 3/4 ppl looking at various consoles and monitoring a transaction as it passed from the WebSphere to the CTG to the Host. Boy, it gives me the kick.

Finally managed to confirm my DELL order to Uday, so am expecting it by the 7th ( it is a silver DELL, inspiron 6k). Yet to look out for my other stuff, but given that I've managed most of my stuff around work, I should find the time for it in the next few days.

Also, gave Arasan some royal treatment today ( for his good, I would like to believe) but his efforts to get the ST working, put aside any bad taste. Back from work early, didn't go the gym , but went to SaveMore instead to get our Daily bread ( chappatis) and curd. So it would be back to GodFather-2 today.

Signing off ... Kumar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home