Saturday, June 10, 2006

Home sweet home....

Back in Bangalore for the term break. God ! It feels good to be back at home, and being able to see "Ash" is bliss. What a beauty. So a lot has happened in a week, with many firsts.

As reported earlier, my exams were a different experience altogether. It is not often that I was preparting at "home" even minutes before the start of an exam. That the exam was at the rec cetre did help us. This again was a first time for me , giving an exam in a audi. I know this might sound trivial, but this also made me see my first open books. Didn't really know that a page of notes also constituted a cheat sheet. But then, life has plenty to offer, day in day out.

Partied hard on the last day of the exams. B and C rocks. As I had to catch an early morning flight to Bangalore, couldn't sleep. So spent the time watching the first test b/w India and WI , which India drew ( which it could have won so easily). Trupti, an angel at SV 3 arranged for taxis for everyone, so didn't have to bother about transport to the airport.

So blurry eyed, I reached the airport to find about a million ISB'ians flying to either Delhi, Bom and b'lore. Hy'd has a very small domestic airport, and so comes all the woes of boarding early morning flights. The flight was a very small one ( ground clearance of just about 6 feet). Thought the flight lasted only 1.5hrs, I looked like ages to me. Party because I hadn't slept the previous day. ( talk about relativity).

Finally reached Bangalore, and what a time I've had for the past four days. Never been so relaxed all my life ( guess probaly after my 12th, but then too I had to worry about my Engg/Med stuff). Slept like crazy, never knew I could sleep for so long. Met up with friends Giri, Lala, spoke to Arasan. Watched loads of TV, eat like mad. Mom is the best cook in the world. Ash was bliss, making her sleep, feeding her, altogether a new and wonderful experience.

Wached MI3, a not bad movie I would say, but was a bit of a let down. Watched the curtains of WC'06 go up. My take is Eng has a very strong chance ( just surfed to see that Eng beat Paraguay 1 -0 ). So flying to H'bad tomorrow. Have an 8:00 am fight. So would be back to the grind again. Heard that Term 2 has an awful no. of assignments. God help me.

Have a great time folks, Football rules.

Random notes : WC reminded me of Diya Loney....all cosy in the US.

Ciao.
HMTG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home