Thursday, May 11, 2006

another week chugs...

True to any other day, today was crazy. Just when most of us were expecting to wind up for another weekend of quizzes/assignments and studies (with or without a TA), our good ol'folks down at SV3 had plans for a shorts and skirts party, add to that a mini pool ( with water ) as the dance floor. All ingredients for a wild party. Sure was !

Now, that I have become an irregular at blogging, my updates about my last week. My eco quizzes are turning into a nightmare, I just don't think like an economist. But some late rear week action has given me a ray of hope. My group has done well with our assns, lost out on a triviality. Have my mid terms next week, so have to come up with some decent stuff by then. Accouting is fun, really began thinking it as a drag, the ENRON and WorldComm cases did pep it up a bit. Mark(Kellog) is good at keeping us awake.

Statistics, Bob(Wharton) is doing a fabulous job, any other person teaching it would have made it look like a burden. The fun part is that he expects folks just to do one thing "take decisions". That is good.

Ansari if good. Makes marketing look like it is all a business needs to survive. But hey, I haven't had all my core courses yet.

The best news, my neice has gotta a new name , Ashwini. Sounded cool to me. Had a big naming ceremony and all, sad that I wasn't around.

Am attaching my study group snap, all suited and booted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home