Thursday, April 06, 2006

Mixed Feelings.

Today has been a roller coster ride for me. Started off well, as I woke up late and I got to see my favs Channel V and MTV. I really like watching/listening to Music in the mornings. The only reason I don't get to do that enough is becoz dad has all his life reacted thus "Why watch TV early in the morning" - So there is not habit at all, only longing. Yup ! Dad was away today.( and I'm almost 50 now and still can't get over this inhibition).

So watched TV till I felt I was getting late for getting my DL. Reached N.A.S aroung 9ish and shelled out some serious dough, I did not even have a LL. So had to pay for it. Met the RTO, he asked a very innocuous question, have you got your bike, to which I proudly replied "YES" (sic), now how did you drive you bike here without a license ( Hmma...ahhhha...ooopss..). Neways, the money always does the trick. So the guys applied for a LL in double quick time, and I headed to the driving test ( In the meantime, BS has come down to get his IDL and ran into complications, and hence did not get much our the the visit to the friendly RTO). The test was a farce, just had to do one round, I zip-zapped, no honks, no indicators, but still managed to pass the test.

All done, was ripping through Hosur Road at 60 kmph, was lucky today, as apparently there was a huge Jam and ppl took like 2 hours to reach office, so good reason for coming late. Then the good news, Sit..set my LWD as 14th. Boy, Did I do a good job at negotiation, and manipulation ( as the situaltion 2 hours later was totally diff project wise). Neways, M...mailed asking about my views of greed !!. Guess I amuse her quite a lot. Neways, made me think about parivaar and my commitments ( i've sponsored a child ( boy ) for a year today). Thatz good news.

Then the bad news started, Sun..is really struggling, no clues as to where this guy is going. Neways, all happend after my LWD is fixed, Jim too dropped some bombs , to which ramki panicked a bit ( again after the LWD has been set). Am worried a bit, about not having my loan sanctioned as yet ( hail SBI, hail pensions).

Took my team out for some snacks, to the terminal. Did find some amusing ppl as usual ;-0.
Have plans to meet AG. Go home and sleep. But not before I put in some more stuff...

ISB placements rock. Medha Patkar, we Love you. I love M/M/M.

HMTG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home