Saturday, April 01, 2006

Friends

How many times have I wondered about how good I was at making friends. Where has all that gone ? Do I think I am from Mars these days or is plain arrogance. Or is it that I just don't care enough ? Whatever the reason, I'm losing friends thick and fast. Maybe the bonding is not so strong enough.Have almost lost touch with most of my Engg coll mates. Is it that most of them are in the US or is it plain lethargy. Friends at work, have a persistence of vision time > time they remember ppl. What life ?

Was reading Simz blog, and wondered why I don't have so many-many friends (or do I know why ? Some ppl are born great, some achieve greatness and some have great looks ). Did I commit the mistake of the century by opting for Stud acco. Or is it more fun with some cool quads. Time will tell. Am meeting a friend after 10 years ( met for a hi in the interim ), but it is sorta weird, enough for the friend to ask "Whatz going on in your head?".

Have decided to put some more "thought" into my Blog and not just journal my life ( unless I would like to remember it when I lie, waiting for the angels). Yes, Sometime soon , I would literally count the number of friends I have ( or would I have the courage to do so). How many friends do I have who would die for me. Maybe I'm just not looking, it wasn't for no reason that I got a shirt and tie, at M&S that too. Am feeling that I might just let a golden opportunity pass, by just not knowing how to balance $/n and Friends. That I had a fight with my neighbours servant ( for torching up leaves and letting pumes of smoke into my house). I have good acumen I must say. Did a damn good job of it. Gives me the "go-get-it-kicking-a**" tempo.

Will I delete this mail, once posted. Not sure !

Went up to meet Ventak, and the realisation that ppl have been getting into Inf LRC is giving me nasty complexes. I played the same game, dilution sucks. Never mind, ISB still holds some promise for me, unless something bigger/better gets the better of me. What ? Cryptic bugs just got pandemic. Talk of influences.

My accounting is not something I can write home about , so clicked the register button. Will read up Stats, so that I'm not too embarassed sitting in a class studying something I cracked a 50. Sis is too fussy about things these days ( but guess , its for my own good).

How many forwards do I get ?

HMTG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home