Thursday, March 23, 2006

Consulting Skills..

This is the training I've been attending for the past two days, although it was very interesting , didn't get anything tangible from the course ( yes the material rocks). It was facilitated by Vikranth bhat...Did meet a few interesting ppl as well ( ;-0 ). Training apart I've got loads of other interesting things happenning in my life. ICICI approved my Personal loan ( got to look out for a MF now). Started my gymming at Infy Bang. Enjoying good cooked food at home.

Life is a tad busy now, yet to do some shopping , electronic purchase etc. Plan to do it this weekend. Plan to get Mom to infy this/next week. Have started reading Iacocoa y'day. Good book I must saw ( this follows from the Monk * which I just couldn't complete).

Quote from the book. "Why walk when you can run". Good motivator, I need tonnes of it.

Have a blast folks.
HMTG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home