Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Divine coincidence....

I must have seen the Gods when I woke up. After all the terrible things that happened to me y'day, this can only be the reason.

Met M..in the morning, ranted about all the things going wrong. Travelled to LB together, whilst she was doing her SO-DO-KU. Promised me coffee with hubby this weekend. After which , I called up home and repeated this, sis was very disturbed and gave me some advice. The day was going good when Kam, asked me if we were going out for Lunch. I said YES.

Jim, Kam, Brian , Aras and myself walked to MirchMasala and had a very sumptuous meal, with all starters , main course and all. This was the first outing with the team and was good. Had a good time, had a couple of Confs ( during which I completed the Metro du ku ). Called up home, just to make Sis and Mom confy. Headed home with Lochan.

Saw M..outside our car at LB, asked her to get in. Gave her the Metro du ku ;-). Walked home with her, priding my apartment as posher than hers. M...has promised me the help home details tomorrow. Will try my best to help.

Now my worries, Sis hasn't received my loan docs, and I haven't received my Cam. Work at Bangalore is going at a snails pace.

Keeping my peace ! Now you know the coincidence.

HMTG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home