Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Introspe3ction...

Y'day and today have been very bad as I've been intospecting , thinking all the mistakes that i've made over the past 5 years and thinking about the heights I could have achieved and the humiliation I could have avoided. There is something in me which makes me different from other, just can't even ride the tide when others are doing so. Am trying to convince myself that I had bigger and grander designs in Life and it is towards that the the universe is plotting to help me reach.

Arasan is a star ! after much tempering arasan is back at his best and is handling his responsibilities very well , that has allowed me to relax a bit ( and give me more time to contemplate , and so some reading). It was snowing in London today, all that while there was sunshine. Sal, liked it. Bala tried talking to me, speaking about K....exploits at ISB.

Talking about ISB, did send out a few mails. Making and maintaining friends is something I have to learn actively.

Did not speak to M..phone not answered/mobile switched off. Really need to sort this out.

Hope to wake up tomorrow, stronger and clearer. And bolder.

Have a good time folks.

HMTG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home