Thursday, February 09, 2006

First move

Had a chat with my Managers at work hinting about my future Leardership aspirations. I guess they were a bit taken aback when I said stuff like "professional preferences overrides personal preferences". Nevertheless I might have to sign off as a Project Lead , but thatz OK.

At work, things are a bit Haywire, the UAT build did not proceed as planned and is at risk of not being ready by the UAT date ( 13th feb). That apart work has been very cool. Jim and Brian are AWOT ( away on trainings). So this have given me time to think about buying a site. Spoke to sister about this and see was very encouraging. All I saved for my American dream would eventually end up in my quest to acquire some land in my Home town ( Bangalore).

Good news..got my DELL laptop , amazing looks , absolutely loved it. The delivery was very professional , asking me the delivery time as well.

Signing off ..HMTG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home