Saturday, February 04, 2006

Chennai Dosa...

The weekend has been very good so far.Started it with Mangal Pande ( The rising) and it depressed me a bit. But today has been really enjoyab le, did go out to Whitgift with Akhil and Adarsh(akhil's pal) and shopper for some sandals and tracks. This has been one of my first real shopping experiences at Croydon, discovered Centrale and went up and down quite a few tronic shops to fing my DSC T5. But to my dismay did not find the black flip model I was looking for, so It would be another round of searching.

Chennai dosa was good, although it was a bit too overcrowded ( the effect of being the only authentic south indian resturant in the area). Had some Dosa's , vada's and some good old filter coffee. Have got a few cassettes for this week's matinee ( Lakshya and Raincoat) , should be a good watch.

The week ahead would decide my JB, hoping to become a Project Manager this year. Well this is important because it would decide my Job after my MBA. Neways, thank god for the peace I've earned for myself.

Miss Home.

HMTG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home