Friday, February 17, 2006

Lost the plot...

Literally, I had asked my sis to get me a plot at B'ari - VI stage, Mom really liked the site and when we approached the seller he told that he had just accepted an offer of 1000 bucks and had to wait till today to see if it was still in the market ( got news that we have lost it) but the other one which is north facing is available and we would be offering the advance on Monday. So although I have a temporary set back , am well on track with my long term plans and also in a way it was good that I did not get the second one as it give me the option to keem my equity investment intact. Also did some cheeky stuff to get the maximum personal loan ( lets see how that goes). Should plan my finances and my life more carefully from now ( the new Kumar is Born). Also OP is going back this weekend ( cool chap, wish him all the best for his wedding).

all quite on the work front, UAT is all smooth sailing. Have orderer Lee Iacocca. Hope I get it this weekend. That apart , have done a lot of inspection over the past couple of days and have realised that I've got to rein in my anger ( probably need an anger management course).

Am planning to return to INDIA during the second week of March, that gives me enought time to do all the stuff I need to do ( license, books, loan etc ..etc).

BTW, Akhils treat was fab ( at Banana leaf , opposite the first resturant I went in the UK sheesh mahal). That apart nothing interesting happening...so looking forward to a happy weekend ( but hope the rains don't play spoil sport).

Wokay folks have a great weekend.

HMTG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home