Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Of Raincoats and B'days....

The last couple of days have been pretty unique. Let's start with the bad news, as I had mentioned earlier I had watched Raincoat and muttered how silly Ash's fears were when she thought that she would get locked in a bathroom with nobody to help her. Well, I experienced it first hand ( before that we have had a replacement for OP , RS , he has been with Patni and accenture before joining Infy). Oops... I forgot Akhil's B'day party.

So here goes, Monday was Akhil's birthday, so we stayed up Sunday night to throw him a surprise party. Das got a chocolate cake ( Yumm....) and we had a gala time, poking fun at each other and the usual cake smudge.

trouble started Monday morning, RJ got stuck in our Bathroom ( the knob just wouldn't work ) and for a moment we all thought that we had to break open the door , luckily RJ managed to open the door ( and I didn't bother to know how ! ). So after Monday's usual day at office, I returned home to hit the gym. Totally forgetting the incident in the morning I locked myself inside the Bathroom ( luckily for me Das was at home , but sleeping). After my initial attempts to putup a brave front I yelled for help ( Das finally woke up from his slumber) and tried opening the door from outside , after all our attempts failed we decided to give RJ a call and get the "open sesame" magic. All he told was that he used the scissors. I had earlier tried with the scissors , but knowing that it could be done with the scissors I tried harder and managed to open the door ( Important physcology lesson ). The day continued terribly when I went to Somerfield to purchase some toileteries, was anguished when I didn't find them. Frustrated I headed to the gym...

Today has been BAU, just that I have finally decided to jump into real estate. Sis and Geeta aunty are doing all the hard work, lets see how it goes. Tomorrow is Akhil's Birthday party. And oh ! BTW the UAT is going at a snails pace ( who cares anyway) !

HMTG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home