Sunday, February 12, 2006

Sunday Times....

Friday Updates : Finally got the UAT region build underway , after a bit of a mix up. Can't believe I said that "I don't have the time for it" to Irene. Nevermind that was a low after a hectic week. Arasan has been picking up stuff rather well lately. Hopefully things should be OK with the UAT.

India won the 2nd ODI at Pindi. Felt good, but have a sneaking suspicion that India might trow away the guard and fall to its old rot. Nevertheless good to see Tendlia and Viru back in action. Did go in to office y'day only to see Jim working ( what did he think of me coming in to office on a saturday, me had to send the lousy Declaration to HSBC and also had to do some study with regards to my Loan). Didn't do much on the loan front, hopefully my sis should take care of it (haven't yet decided on my guarantor

OP treated us at Tikka Masala y'day. It was great , good food, good service and no crowd. Saw Raincoat again, was a good but a depressing movie. A must see. Ash has given a tremendous performance, and BTW news is out that Ash and Abhishek all set to wed. Thats it from me, heading to DIXONs to lay my hands on a DSC T5.

Adios - HMTG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home