Sunday, February 26, 2006

Mom and Sis made it...

Feeling very Happy today. Mom and Sis successfully completed the Land deal. Kudos to them, the way they handled it is exemplary. Good work done family. Finally I feel I am in control of my entire life. Know my future ( also planning to talk to M..) , got the site, matched my B acumen with my co-workers and am happy that all my years of reading and observing has had a profound effect on the way I think.

Work@RBS is good, am managing it very very well. Got a CRR 2 this time , am sure I would have got 1 if given the right project ( read very visible project). Also, the week also showed that I perform well under stress ( after all managing a 17.5 transfer sitting in London requires talent).

At 16 Tavistoc gate, 2 Tavistock Road. Akhil has left for his cousins wedding, would be returning after a couple of weeks. He is one person I feel that I should have contacts ( networking ) with , very helpful person. That apart life@croydon was boring for the entire week. Gymming did not happen very regularly ( Das and Raj were stranded outside so had to rush home mid way one day). Y'day went to Taxi No. 9211 ( pathetic is a work I use very generously here). After which we went to YATES a local pub cum DISC. Danced a bit and generally had a good time.

Regarding M...well lets see how things unfold this week, am keen to get this as It would bring in the much needed balance in my life, much depends on how I get the message across ( let my persuation be with me). Also would be speaking to BS this week, planning to use him as my guarantor.

Would be buying some thing for GIRI and everyone this time. They have been of phenomenal help. I am conciously improving my people caring skills ( and am starting from home).

That apart Life is cool and hey Bush is going to ISB ( now how cool is that)

HMTG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home