Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Know thy mate...

Wow, the ISB admit group rocks ! There are loads of mails floating around congratulating people about their admits and a bit of flirting as well ( selective reciprocation etc. ). Anyways whatz life without such fun !.
Prasanna, Rishi and Hari got their Job band changes. Wished them well. Such things don't matter to me these days. The 5 years at Inf has taught me to see the bigger picture and not loose the woods for the trees.
Tomorrow is going to be a BIG day, would have to "negotiate" M. This has a significant bearing on the next phase of life. Keeping my fingers crossed and hope to let my silver on my tongue to shine. Fortune favours the brave. When you have nothing to lose, you hardly give it two hoots in heaven.
Well, that aside. Need to get my act together and complete all my oustanding tasks like unlocking my V3, shop for my folks back home and also start thinking about getting my vested shares. Boy ! I am so clumsy with them.
The Loan is also to be sorted and needs some work on it, Sis is helping me with it ( she is always lucky for me ). Have to call up Bibek / Krirti and Pra and let them know about my decision. Need to really thank them for their time. Also, am planning to take some driving lessons when I reach Bangalore ( a whole lifestyle change is on the cards).
Have to get myself a DSC at any cost this weekend, would miss out on loads of snaps.
Wokay then folks. Oops...regarding the title, well am in the process of knowing...Yumm.

HMTG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home