Monday, March 13, 2006

Leaving problem....

My company has given me a date of 28 Apr as a release date. The next day is the start of T1. Can't believe that they are doing this to me. Can't they see, that I need to be at H'bad on the 15th. This was one of the many problems I had today.

Had ordered a cam from Pixmania, who promised a 3-5 day delivery. After 24 hours, they mailed me asking for a bank statement as an address proof, as I didn't have a fax machine at home, had to wait till today to send them a fax, prompty they reply saying that the stock was over and they would despatch it once in stock. Was furious with this, blasted the Cust serv. rep. Finally cancelled my order with PixMania.

Ordered the same from Amazon, paying separate delivery charges for each of the Cam, Stick and Bag. Hoping for a 3-5 working day delivery ( this 3-5 day thing is so frustrating). The same applied for the mail I sent to Sis , she is yet to receive it. It has been almost 5 days. She has to get it in time for her to send it by the 20th of March. So frustration here as well.

Finally, called up M..to ask for some acco for a friend, but shez staying with her hubby ! ( period)

Hope I have a sane tuesday !

HMTG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home