Sunday, March 05, 2006

Saturday night fever...

Y'day was crazy. Atul had come over to croydon to get himself a house ( he is planning to get wed this summer and wants to get his wife over to London). So after a frantic session of shopping and paying £15 for unlocking my SIM was back home to some great music and wine. As usual after a few rounds had to shop for some more ( at 11 in the night). Was real fun as all were on the net, Das was up with his usual shaadi dot com, Raj too caught the bug , and Atul was busy catching up wth his friends and yours truly was overlooking all these. It was fun to see ppl chatting over lost GFs, crushes and the usual MC ( maada...). Atul and I had a long winding discussion about career progression, which was interrupted when a neighbour came in at around 1 am and pleaded to keep our voices down. In all it was fun.

And Oh ! Friday was quite a day too. Spoke to Sit...about my immediate plans and he was a bit taken aback. Well not quite sure if it was a welcome thing as he promissed a discussion but it didn't materialise on Friday ( assuming that Monday would be a long day). In the melee managed to break a plate in the Canteen, GOD knows what I was thinking that I dropped the entire tray at the counter (my omlettes and finger chips). The lady was kind enought to get me another plate without charge.

With regards to the ISB front, there is no dearth of confusion about the loan procedure and all in a mad rush to speak to Mr. Kumar ( no wonder he must be feeling very important by now). I think that I have the situation under control and i know what I need to get my loan. My dear friend Bibek ( I promise to write about my best mate in the near future) has agreed to be my guarantor and my good old sis has agreed to take care of the logistics in Bangalore. I have decided to take the loan from SBI ( there is something about the name that attracts me, probably because it has an INDIAN in it). So things are looking pretty OK on this front.

Cricket, boy oh boy what a day at Nagpur , just when the whole world was thinking of a much anticipated draw, India sprang a surprise when they chared to the wining total towards the end, it was Harmison with his two quick wickets that saved England from a strategy goof up. Well played INDIA.

Domestic news, Raj has settled very well into our house, he cooks and is always cheerful. Really cool bloke. No news about M...as yet.

Have a great week ahead folks.

PS : a lot of junta at Bangalore, H'bad are meeting up to know ppl better to build early networks, am missing all the action there.

HMTG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home