Monday, March 27, 2006

ISB meetings

Yup, finally met a fellow (to be) ISBian, DM ( hard working, smart and dedicated chap). My guess is that he is a next big thing in the construction biz. That apart, had some good coffee ( with mosquitoes ) at CD. A lot of things were planned but just didn't happen over the weekend, am conscious of the differences the luxury of home makes to your life. Am being pampered a lot, but trying hard not to gain weight. Oh ! I forgot to tell you ( my buddies ) that I've re-joined the gym at work.

Talking about the gym at Infy, it is a treat to work out here, simply amazing. It is located in the terminal ( with all its futuristic glory ) and has some state of the art equipment. So apart from that, I'm having first hand lessons on "employee empowerment". More on that later ( BTW, is later ever going to come).

Met up my old school mates Lala ( hes married now, can't believe that). Vikas and BL ( now the proud owner of a jewellry shop at 4th block). Had loads of plans to go about reading some serious stuff, but ended reading IOC ( not that I'm complaining).

And to the find of the century, I purchased business today which featured the best CFO, and in the shot featuring MDP, I saw Bibek in the Background, and I was all excited about that. For brining it to his notice, BS has given me the annual reports of Infy ( now thatz a deal, with Payal P... on the cover)

Only sore thing, haven't met any new P's

Hope you all have a fab evening.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ram said...

Coffee with mosquitoes??? :-)

ISB also has a gym. People who do not make good use of it start displaying signs of prosperity soon.

Ram

4:30 AM  
Blogger HMTG said...

Well, Coffee Day has an outlet in Koramangala ( which is notorious for its mosquito menace, and given that CD has an open facade, it was a free for all that day.

Hope I have enough time from Gymming.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home