Friday, April 07, 2006

Stamp paper - err what ?

What do you do when you are asked to get 3 stamp papers of Rs 100 each and the bank don't have them. Do you get 6 Rs 50 stamps or do you get 3 Rs 200 stamps? Well I just did both, the only thing is that I returned the Rs 50 stamps.

Well it all started with me coming in to office and feeling a bit uneasy about my Loan thing. So wanted to know who SBI strike was coming up. So googled up and found that the previoius 3 times the idefinite strike had once lasted 47 days. Now that scared the sweet out of me. With just around 8 days to go, I had convoluted images of me begging ISB to let me in, I'll pay the fees later when the strike ends ! Shiver..shiver..

So decided to do what my namesake had asked me to do, get signed stamp papers from my Gurantor. Now that is not a very good thing to do. But BS is a gem. He agreed. But there was a problem, BS was heading to Delhi at 1:00 pm, and I was stuck at the boondocks. Now had to rush back to a SBM branch and get the SP and get them signed. Took an auto to KML, went to SBM and then the SP fiasco ( not sure if I would get away with this ) and then headed home to get my bike to off.

And yes, today is special as I have made a very good investment. Hope it makes me super rich. That apart nothing much happening. BAU and more chit chat with NG. Blogging is really catching me thick and fast, never knew ppl could be so funny and creative. Guess I'll have to revive myself or else I might be starin into "null voids"

Random notes : I'm crazy( just found out from the 1 billionth person). Intend to shop like crazy this weekend.

HMTG.

3 Comments:

Blogger . said...

Thanks :-)
Noticed your link to DH. you a Bangalorean?

and pray, what is HMTG :-/

10:31 AM  
Blogger sheela said...

Hi Kumar,
Nice posts , i enjoyed reading them .......i finished some hope will complete the rest...

9:28 PM  
Blogger HMTG said...

Ranj, yes a pure bangalorean!
HMTG - How Many To Go ??? - Don't ask what/where - Just eternal life/death/karma/rebirth/ etc..etc...

Sheela,thanks. Hope I keep up to ur interest !

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home