Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The legend retires...

Since my childhood I had always thought that the day "Annavru" passes away there would be a holiday declared in Bangalore/Karnataka. Well it just happened. Today has been quite a day, with Dr. Rajkumar passing away. I have been a very BIG fan of DR and will always cherish my memories of watching the black and white , King/queen movies of DR. There used to be times when I used to sing things like "namma devuru Annavru" (Our God is DR). His is one of the very few voices I can easily remember. May his soul rest in peace.

That is not the only thing that is weighing very heavily on my heart. Today happens to be the penultimate day at Infy(due to the holiday tomorrow), and some of my plans have been tossed in the air. Yet to draft my adios mail. Boy ! it might get very emotional. I have a special attachement with Inf. Yet to see that all my exit formalities are completed by Friday. Also, need to pack up my stuff, bike etc as Anshul is planning to get the truck guys to pick my stuff tomorrow morning.

Treated Guru, Gans and Prem at the La Terrace (second visit in as many days). Had a good chat ( found out that my idealism hasn't died down completely). Each of us had unique plans. Prem wanted to settled down teaching. Gans wants to get into Politics and Guru wanted to quit his job and just do what he feels like on that day.

That apart, Arasan in struggling a bit( guess there is too much stuff on his plate). Y'day, finally got my mobile talking to my comp( thanks for the dongle Lala). Now I have a huge task of consolidating all my stuff and burning my CDs.

Cracked the Quant preterm test and did fairly well in the Business statistics test ( so would not be required to take any preterm course for these).

Thats it from me folks. Have a great day ahead.

This might just be my last blog from Bangalore/Infosys.

See you all in Hyderabad.

HMTG.

1 Comments:

Blogger . said...

Hey! good luck :-)

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home