Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Round 1

Yes ! it literally was. Had a round of all courses for T1. The profs are good, managed to get up in Time( when was the last time i had cold sweat). Magec, Finaaco, Mktg and Stats(sometimes economics doesn't really help you to choose b/w devil and deep sea, no scarcity here though).

On a serious note, junta have well and truly got into the grove, Yours truly of course doesn't understand what that means, I live in a groove. Some how things for me has been OK, now if Murphy was around, he would be wispering, If all goes well, then you aren't going where you though you were going.

Some other incidents did bother me today, ( nah ! not CP ) - the shootinns at Doda ( not very good), the bus accident ( tragic ) and Vadodara ( what can I say ). This coming from the most well developed state in INDIA is a shock. Neways, some good things are happening, My little neice has settled cosily at Koramangala, Bangalore in the same house I was born into ( almost a million years ago). Don't really know when I might get to see her.

Random notes : Diligence Triumphs

HMTG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home