Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Last day @ Infy

It has been a whirwind 4 day in my Life. Just one word for it "Ossum".

But before that , the incomplete story at Infy. Reached office only to find that Soumya would not be able to help me get out. Then had the "loan guarantor" fiasco. Thanks Jayant, for some quick thinking. Then had to go though the entire Manual separation process to get my Rel Letter. Between all this, NG has organised a leaving party for me, cut a cake and all that. Clicked loads of snaps and gave a speech as well ( Got a tie and a display prop for my effort).

Yes, I sent out the adios mail which had a million names in the circulation list.

Was at office till 3;30 and I had to catch the train to HYD at 5. You do the math !. Neways thanks to the guy who gave me a drop on his 2-wheeler did manage to make it to Railway station. Of course, Mom and sister helped me a lot that day, they are my "real" strength.

I had typed some content for this post on the Kachiguda express, but forgot to transfer to my MemKey and lost it as ISB formatted my Lapton. ( Got my laptop today, would be posting my ISB experiences later tomorrow).

Random notes : Loads of new names to remember, the 4 days look like eons.

HMTG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home