Sunday, April 30, 2006

I am an Uncle now.

My family has a brand new member, my neice. She was born y'day at around 11:30 am ( 29 April).

It is a pity that I am not with my Sis at this moment of immense joy. But hey, God bless the child. Mom is mighty pleased that she is a granny now. She has been waiting for this for so many years. At last God heard her prayers.

I am sure my neice is a sure sign of all the good things to come. I really wish I could see her.

Here at ISB, last week I had my preterms, had taken accounting. I wasn't like any sort of revelation. Learnt about balance sheets and how to balance them. Had a couple of parties, Dipti's birthday and our Section F party.

This week I got to do what I always yearned to do, Live life my way. I've settled well into my studio. The classed were b/w 8:30 and10:30 so had the rest of the day at my disposal. Really enjoyed the time/freedom and empowerement.

Term 1 starts in all earnest from Tomorrow, have loads of reading to do M.eco, stats, Mktg and Fin Accounting. Amit's handout looks classy, so the class must be good. Have a trading game tomorrow.

Random notes : Still making new friends, learning to live by myself, the Fed case discussion at my place was cool.

The news of Taliban killing surya is really sadenning.

HMTG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home