Wednesday, October 11, 2006

It aint over !

It aint over till the fat lady sings.....

A soul in tension thats learning to flyCondition grounded but determined to try - learning to fly, PF

During my engg days, in one of the DEC labs, I muttered to my groupie, "if one lives life hoping he would die starving" ( don't remember the context, but somehow remember the words). Now about 10 years hence, it is on just one thing that life hinges on "Hope", Nobody can beat Freeman's eloquence in Shawshank Redemption, so moi gonna nick this one, here goes.

"I find I'm so excited, I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope. "

Well it all comes down to this, hoping against hope. When the writing is on the wall, when the mind says its all over, it is the indomitable spirit of the heart which still keeps the flicker of success alive, the ability to change the inevitable, the will to transgress, the will to stay on course, the will to destroy obstacles, the will to win and the will to say "I hope". I am a firm believer of the human will, which is only next to divinity. Nothing, absolutely nothing deserves more respect that sheer human will, and it in this will that wars are won or lost, kindoms vanquished and minds conquered.

How often we forget, the simple sentence we used to practise cursive writing, Where there is a will there is a way. Now, with wisdom on my side, I'd say "Where there is a will, there is more than one way". Go K....Go.

HMTG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home